Plug into the world’s most advanced wearable sensor
Collect research-grade physiological data for almost any application you can imagine. Start prototyping today with the BioStamp3™ SDK.
Available for Android, iOS, Node.js and Chromium-based web browsers.
Supports thousands of sensing configurations
Conforms to almost any part of the body
Operates continuously for several days
Streams data for real-time feedback
Rechargeable and reusable
Easy to use at home
Comfortable and unobtrusive during any activity
- 3-axis gyroscope, accelerometer and compass up to 562 Hz
- Standalone ECG up to 4 kHz
- Synchronized Photoplethysmogram (PPG) and ECG up to 1 kHz
- Reflected SpO2 measurement using red and/or green light
- Temperature with range of –10°C to 100°C, accurate to ±2°C
- Piezoresistive pressure sensor (altimeter) with range of 260 to 1260 hPa
- Electrodermal activity (EDA)
- Virtual clinical trials in a variety of domains, from motion disorders to diseases of the central nervous system
- Remote patient diagnostics/telemedicine
- Lifestyle and activity tracking
- Advanced research
- Algorithm development
- Chromium-based web browsers (Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge)
What’s in the box
The BioStamp3™ SDK includes the following components to get you up and running:
- 2 BioStamp3™ sensors
- 1 Qi wireless charger
- 42 adhesives
How to buy
Call (857) 214-5600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and partnership opportunities.
MC10, Inc. creates digital solutions for improving human health. Our BioStamp® sensors help unlock novel insights from physiological data collected in both clinical and home settings.
MC10, Inc. is headquartered in Lexington, Mass.
MC10 and BioStamp are registered trademarks of MC10, Inc.